Saturday, June 13, 2009

"What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung

Mr. McClung post a very insightful and useful blog after his first year of teaching. He seems to really be involved in being the best he can be in his career and I think that is fabulous. He understands what it takes to make it about the children and not necessarily the teacher. We as educators and future educators need to be flexible and figure out what works in our classrooms with our specific children. It is not an easy task. He is not afraid of technology and uses it for sharing his ideas and sees it as a great tool in Education. I like how he closes his post with the importance of continuing your education, however it may be. This is very important because things are changing around us everyday and we need to keep up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words. I do love my career adn I am having fun everyday I goto work. I think the rapport your building with teachers already in the field is great and I believe it will prove to be a very useful tool to have when you start teaching. Keep up the good work, I love reading the EDM310 Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! And now you are also linked with Mr. McClung. He will prove to be an invaluable mentor as well!

    ReplyDelete